A woman who was found wearing a pair in her underpants has been found guilty of sexual assault.
The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was found guilty on Thursday at Reading Crown Court of rape, indecency and making indecent images of a child.
The prosecution said the images included a series of images of the woman lying in bed with her underclothes around her ankles.
A police officer at the scene of the incident was heard telling the defendant to get up and leave.
The defendant then told the officer he had been having sex with the woman on a number of occasions and she had never told anyone about the acts, the prosecution said.
In a statement, the Crown Prosecution Service said: “The woman was found to have images and a video of herself with a male friend on multiple occasions.”
She was arrested in October 2017 and charged with sexual activity with a child aged under 16.
“During her initial appearance, she admitted to having engaged in sexual activity in the presence of other men.”
The jury heard that the woman was at her home in Reading, in the early hours of September 16, 2017, when a man, who was known to her and whom she knew, came into her house and made unwanted sexual advances towards her.
“He then left, but did not return for several hours.”
The jury was told the man, whom the woman did not know, had also engaged in other sexual activity, including with another man.
The jury heard she had not told anyone of the encounters and her husband had also not reported the incident to police.
The Crown Proporation said the defendant had been on her mobile phone and was texting when the police arrived at her house.
The judge said the victim was “quite upset” and the court was told she was upset and scared for her life and the safety of her family.
The victim was told her phone would be destroyed and that she had to leave the home.
She said she was told to turn off her phone because she had been making “very inappropriate” and “insulting” comments on social media about the defendant.
She also told the court that she felt “very ashamed” and had suffered from depression.
The court heard the defendant has a criminal record and has been sentenced to six months imprisonment.
The prosecutor said the case had been made public “for the first time”.
The court was shown an image of the defendant’s mobile phone, with text stating: “Sentencing: 12 September 2017, 12:00pm.
The case against you, the victim, has been published.
Please read it carefully.”
‘The case was made public for the first ever time’ The victim said she felt ashamed and embarrassed, and that the incident had been “taken out of context”.
“When I found out what had happened I was very angry and upset. “
“It has put me in a very difficult position, as I don’t want to talk about it again. “
“The whole thing has been a nightmare.” “
A jury of seven women and seven men heard the case before being retried at Reading crown court on Thursday. “
The whole thing has been a nightmare.”
A jury of seven women and seven men heard the case before being retried at Reading crown court on Thursday.
It is the second time a defendant has been convicted of sexual offences after a man was jailed for 12 years for abusing a child in 2003.
The previous case involved a 12-year-old girl who was told by her mother to delete images of her and her father having sex, but she later deleted them anyway.